With more than 15,000 employees, Wiener Stadtwerke is the largest infrastructure operator in the greater Vienna area. We aim to shape the future together – by combining experience and a capacity for innovation.
A BROAD SPECTRUM
We keep the world’s most liveable city running. With 15,000 employees, we are there for our customers around the clock – reliable, competent and passionate about innovation. These companies are part of the Wiener Stadtwerke Group: Wiener Linien, Wien Energie, Wiener Netze, Bestattung Wien, Friedhöfe Wien, Wiener Lokalbahnen, WienIT, Wipark, Facilitycomfort, Hauscomfort and Upstream Mobility.
Applications in English will be considered, so please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
What you can expect
• Designing innovative Group-wide HR development initiatives (e.g. training and development programmes)
• Enhancing current HR development tools and ensuring targeted, goal-driven implementation
• Joint responsibility for identifying future-oriented competences, and Group-wide needs analysis
• Involvement in various HR development projects
• Proactive communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
What you can give us
• School-leaving qualification or degree with a focus on staff development/HR
• At least three years’ professional experience in HR development and qualification in HR development an advantage
• Knowledge of the latest learning and development methods and learning formats
• Proactive, goal-driven approach with a focus on solutions
• Creative lateral thinker with an agile, digital mindset who enjoys sharing and implementing ideas
• Consulting expertise, service-minded attitude and hands-on mentality
• Desire to help the Wiener Stadtwerke Group achieve its goal of making the City of Vienna climate-ready and fit for the future
Every day, we keep Vienna running smoothly, taking responsibility for the wellbeing of the city’s people – including their health. In order to protect our employees and customers, we only accept applicants who are vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated against Covid-19.