With more than 15,000 employees, Wiener Stadtwerke is the largest infrastructure operator in the greater Vienna area. We aim to shape the future together – by combining experience and a capacity for innovation.
A BROAD SPECTRUM
We keep the world’s most liveable city running. With 15,000 employees, we are there for our customers around the clock – reliable, competent and passionate about innovation. These companies are part of the Wiener Stadtwerke Group: Wiener Linien, Wien Energie, Wiener Netze, Bestattung Wien, Friedhöfe Wien, Wiener Lokalbahnen, WienIT, Wipark, Facilitycomfort, Hauscomfort and Upstream Mobility.
Applications in English will be considered, so please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
What you can expect
– Delivering on climate transformation – with you: we want your support so that together we can attract the brightest minds and most skilled employees to work for the Wiener Stadtwerke Group.
– As a member of our Recruitment team, you will act as an expert contact regarding appointments to specialist and managerial positions, providing consultation for managers in connection with aspects including job profiles, search channels and selection procedures.
– From designing suitable search strategies through to the final selection, you will manage recruitment processes at the various Group companies.
– You will help to develop and enhance creative and innovative sourcing and recruitment methods, thinking outside the box, with a view to attracting talented new employees.
– You will advise and support candidates on the path to their dream job with the Wiener Stadtwerke Group, creating the ideal candidate journey.
– At Wiener Stadtwerke, you will be part of a large, close-knit team that always pulls in the same direction, where mutual support and sharing information and ideas are a given.
What you can give us
– You have a degree or equivalent qualification, as well as several years’ experience of recruiting specialists and managers.
– Working with digital media is a matter of course for you, and you are an active user of social media.
– You have knowledge of innovative recruitment and sourcing tools, fresh new ideas, and are motivated to work with your colleagues to take recruitment at the Wiener Stadtwerke Group to the next level.
– As a recruitment expert, you have extensive experience of designing, holding and moderating one-on-one and panel interviews.
– You are a skilled networker and can adapt quickly to new circumstances. You enjoy gaining insights into different Group companies and departments, and appreciate working in a varied position with supportive colleagues.
– You want to play an active part in climate transformation efforts in cooperation with the Wiener Stadtwerke Group.
Every day, we keep Vienna running smoothly, taking responsibility for the wellbeing of the city’s people – including their health. In order to protect our employees and customers, we only accept applicants who are vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated against Covid-19.