What awaits you:
• You ensure the information security of our (partly) critical infrastructure in accordance with CISO and corporate guidelines
• You define the information security requirements in accordance with ISO standards and develop an ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) under external supervision.
• You actively support and manage security audits and monitor the implementation of control measures
• You design and manage emergency and crisis management and actively participate in security projects and crisis exercises.
• Your responsibilities include carrying out the risk management of the Smart Meter program.
• You monitor legal regulations in the field of information security and their impact on the Wiener Netze
That´s what you bring:
• Completed technical or IT-specific education (HTL/FH/University)
• Broad knowledge of the most common topics and regulations in the ICT security environment
• Negotiable English skills in spoken and written language
• Very high sense of responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking and acting
• Rapid understanding, skilled communication skills and creativity
• Self-responsible, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic work
• Relevant experience in IT & ICT security
• Certifications in the field of information security
Every day, we keep Vienna going and take responsibility for the people in the city – including their health. To protect colleagues and customers, we therefore rely on applicants who have already been vaccinated against Covid19 or are willing to be vaccinated.