Driving the sustainable transformation of the economy is our key ambition. We do so by delivering a software solution to manage the sustainability performance in the EU Taxonomy and other legal sustainability frameworks.
——— YOU ARE ———
We are looking for a bright and energetic fullstack Ruby on Rails developer that shares our mission & objectives in making an impact and creating a more sustainable world. You will work in a fast-paced start-up environment and build the VIRIDAD platform in an interdisciplinary team of developers and regulatory experts.
——— OUR STACK ———
——— WHAT WE EXPECT ———
• 3+ years Ruby on Rails professional experience.
• Strong focus on user experience and creating value for users.
• You feel passionate about writing clean and user-friendly interfaces and have a keen eye for what looks good.
• We run what we build. You will keep an eye on errors, apply fixes and improve resiliency of the app by writing tests.
• Open-minded and curious to engage with and contribute to our interdisciplinary team.
• Willingness to meet regularly, at least bi-monthly, in our Vienna Office.
——— WHAT WE OFFER ———
• Full- or part-time employment.
• The chance to join a highly skilled interdisciplinary team.
• The opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization and to shape the product and company as a team.
• High flexibility regarding place of work (Mobile Working Agreements in place).
• Preferably you either work from Austria, Germany, or Lithuania.
• Gross annual salary starting at EUR 55,000.
You must be open, honest, appreciative and willing to grow with the team.
——— INTERESTED ———
Send us a CV or alternative information (e.g. LinkedIn profile) where we see your track record
To Klemens | email@example.com