You have your diploma in your pocket and want to start in accounting? Welcome to TPA! You can look forward to a lot of variety, a friendly team and great career opportunities. With around 700 employees at 14 locations, we are one of Austria’s leading tax consulting firms. We are also active in 11 other countries in Central and Southeastern Europe. These are ideal conditions for developing your potential on the job.
• After intensive training, you will carry out the monthly accounting for Austrian and international clients, mainly in the real estate sector. In keeping with the times, the accounting documents are stored electronically in the system at the time of postings without having to resort to paper files.
• Your tasks will include the review and account assignment of vouchers and the posting of business transactions as well as the monthly advance VAT return. In addition, you will be involved in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports.
• In doing so, you are constantly in contact with people: you coordinate within your team and communicate with customers, property managers, offices and authorities.
• Reporting to Statistics Austria and the OeNB as well as evaluations and reports round off your area of responsibility.
• You have successfully completed a commercial education
• Initial job experience or internships in accounting show us that you have already familiarized yourself with the job and are therefore a plus.
• You like to communicate, are service-oriented and enjoy working with numbers. Your working style is accurate and structured, while being reliable and discreet.
• English language skills to handle mail correspondences with English speaking clients are an advantage.
• Good MS Office skills complete your profile. Ideally, you are also already familiar with BMD.
What we offer you:
• At TPA you can develop your talents. You will take on exciting tasks, complete them independently and, at the same time, be in good hands with the team. And all this in an atmosphere where work is fun. See for yourself – for example at our sports events. Because our world doesn’t just consist of computers and spreadsheets: We focus on teamwork and communication at eye level and offer you room for your professional and personal development. We are happy to support your further training, for example to become an accountant, and will pay the course costs. We offer extensive social benefits, such as company events, sporting events, subsidized lunch, coffee, tea and much more.