The world of tax consulting is incredibly diverse! Would you like to get to know as much as possible first before you decide what you want to do permanently at TPA? Then simply start your career at TPA with a LOOP!
LOOP is the name of the trainee program at TPA! It allows you to get to know different topics and areas for 8 months.
At the end of this time, you will have narrowed down your professional areas of interest to such an extent that you will know in which area you would like to continue working at TPA. You will also have the opportunity to complete an 8-week internship abroad with one of our Baker Tilly network partners.
• During your trainee period, you will get to know different areas, subject areas, industries, and locations of tax consulting and, if applicable, auditing.
• You will assist with annual financial statements, tax returns, and thus gain exciting insights into the world of consulting. Your responsibilities will include accounting, UVA’s, audits, reporting, literature research and project business.
• During your training, you will be in the middle of the action, a full team member from day one and have a mentor at your side.
• Specially selected social skills training and career coaching units accompany and support your development.
• Regular trainee meetings allow you to exchange ideas with other trainees and with experienced team members.
• You will graduate in the summer semester of 2022 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or law with a suitable focus – such as accounting, taxation or financial law – or have already successfully completed your studies.
• Initial job experience or internships in tax consulting or auditing are an additional plus.
• Good English language skills, a routine handling of MS-Office especially Excel complete your profile.
• You will be available full-time from September 2022 and have the motivation and adventurous spirit to start with a LOOP and then work permanently at TPA.
What we offer you:
• During your LOOP trainee period, you will get to know 2 different areas at TPA in 4 months each. In addition to our location in Vienna, you can also loop to one or another of TPA’s other Austrian locations. If you are interested, there is also the possibility to spend one module of the program at an audit firm to also get an insight into audit operations. But not only that, we also give you the chance to spend 6-8 weeks abroad at one of our Baker Tilly network partner firms. From day one, you will be a full-fledged team member in the middle of the action and benefit from all-round training.