In order to further develop the largest open smart locker network in Austria, a stable and mature software with the best user-friendliness is required. Developing the software 100% in-house, we are able to keep every detail under control. For our growing network, new use cases are constantly being developed, implemented and thought further.
Your part of the mission:
• Designing and creating user-centric concepts for new features and improvements to our open platform used daily by thousands of users internationally
• Implementing new features or improvements in our framework ranging from UX/UI improvements to full-stack tasks.
• Building and improving user journeys and interfaces on the smart locker display and web application
• Writing automated UI tests
• Keeping the documentation up-to-date
• 5+ years of Java web development experience (frameworks like Spring, Vaadin)
• State-of-the-art compliant style of working (GIT, PRs, Confluence, Jira)
• Fluent in English
Nice to have:
• UX design experience
• Azure Development Know-How
• Hibernate and Postgres Know-How
• Docker Know-How
What we offer:
• Young and highly motivated team with start-up spirit in a promising working environment
• remote working possible with flexible working hours
• Autonomous and self-determined work as well as the greatest possible transparency and openness
• The opportunity to develop a digital, sustainable and future-oriented infrastructure
• Our attractive salary offers are based on current market salaries and are therefore above the collective agreement minimum salary, depending on qualifications and professional experience. (We are legally obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement is €2.759,59 gross per month at 38.5h/week.)
Since the beginning in 2018, the Austrian startup MYFLEXBOX has established a fast growing open smart locker network offering contactless parcel and goods delivery and collection. In Austria more than 220 carrier-neutral parcel lockers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By the end of this year, around 400 smart Lockers will be ready for parcels and goods across Austria. By the end of 2025, there should be up to 1000 locations in Austria. With our network, we want to reduce routes and CO2 while saving valuable user time.
How will we achieve our goals? The number 1 success factor is and remains: The team.
You would like to get to know us? Find out more about us: www.myflexbox.at/team
MYFLEXBOX in your daily life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8OSNcBcxkw