T-Systems is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom and employs around 670 people in Austria. The T-Center, the Austrian headquarter, houses one of the most secure and modern data centers in Europe. In addition to classic ICT, the portfolio also offers ways into the cloud, demand-oriented infrastructure and innovation projects in future-oriented fields such as Big Data, IoT, IT security, SAP, machine-to-machine communication (M2M) and Industry 4.0.
The healthcare sector of T-Systems is one of the 4 focus and growth areas of T-Systems. In our branch in Gmünd/Lower Austria you will be involved in the software development for the software suite Reha.Complete in an existing and established team. This software suite consists of a web-based desktop version, several mobile applications and an integration of health devices (e.g. fitness trackers). This includes not only the actual programming, but the involvement in the overall process from requirements gathering to go-live.
– You will support the team in the development of new applications as well as in the optimization of existing applications in the Java environment.
– You have completed a technical college or hold a university degree in the field of (medical) informatics or an education with IT relevant reference.
– Knowledge of Java programming language (Java 8) and of SQL / relational database.
– Experience with the development environment Eclipse, with modern build tools / frameworks (GIT, Jenkins, Maven) and with an agile software development approach (Scrum, Kanban).
– Personally, you are characterized by your structured, goal-oriented and proactive way of working, your problem-solving skills and your ability to work in a team.
For your commitment we offer an interesting, constantly developing work environment and a remuneration corresponding to the level and position. For legal reasons, we would like to draw your attention to the minimum annual gross salary of €44.600 as stipulated in the collective agreement. The final salary is of course based on your individual experience. In addition, we offer you a wide range of various benefits such as flexible working hours, food allowance, sports activities and various employee events.
Our offer appeals to you? Then apply today in our online applicant portal: https://t-systems.jobs/karriere-at-de/jobs/at/190394/Java-Developer-%28m%7Cw%7Cd%29/Gm%C3%BCnd.html