Established in 2005, the Austrian fashion label Lena Hoschek stands for vintage-inspired fashion, with great attention paid to quality and elaborate details. It is this unmistakable attention to detail and applied craftsmanship that makes Lena Hoschek’s designs stand out. The prét-à-porter collection and traditional Austrian clothing line „Lena Hoschek Tradition“ are presented twice a year. The Lena Hoschek company is growing and we are in the fortunate position of expanding. For our location in 1120 Vienna, we are currently looking for a
Do you love gorgeous designer clothes? Would you like to use your knowledge and experience in a unique
environment? Then you should join our team at Lena Hoschek!
• Preparation of the sample collection
• Made to measure clothing
• Lace manufacturing and wedding dresses made to measure
• Pattern creation for various pieces of clothing
• Alterations and/or adjustments of clothing for customers
• Processing different kinds of fabric
• Altering pattern pieces
• Customer service and support
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
• Completed apprenticeship and certificate is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a tailor/seamstress
• Pattern cutting experience
• Experience with dirndls and traditional craftsmanship is preferred
• Precision, reliability, and motivation
• You are a team player who stays calm and resilient under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Look forward to a young and passionate connected team with a lot of enthusiasm and fun at work
• Varied work through the changing collections and a nice working environment
• Attractive benefits such as weekly yoga, flexible working hours (flexitime), free fruit basket
Are you interested? Apply now and send your documents (letter of motivation, CV, and references), including your earliest possible start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Mr. Thomas Kirchgrabner.
Remuneration is based on the collective agreement for workers in the collective agreement for the clothing industry. The collectively agreed minimum wage in 2022 with the normal working time of 40 hours per week is € 1.647,13 per month (wage group IV – skilled work with completed apprenticeship). Your actual salary depends on your qualifications and job experience and will be determined in a personal interview.