As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. As part of a new, motivated team, you will help to design and development our new authentication and authorization platform by using state-of-the-art technologies. With a broad knowledge of IT, you will support other teams to integrate the new platform into their products. Together with our development and platform teams, you will improve the operational aspects of our software architectures. By establishing quality gates and automating manual processes, you will increase the reliability of our services.
• Designing and implementing the new authentication and authorization platform
• Support other product teams with the onboarding
• Automating tasks using CI/CD pipelines
• Automating infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code
• Implementing observability for our authentication and authorization components
• Influencing the target architecture of our platform by providing expertise of operational excellence
• Knowledge of identity provider platforms (preferably Keycloak) is an advantage
• Deep knowledge of standards like OAuth 2.0 and OIDC
• Experience with authorization systems and concepts like policy enforcement in distributed environments
• Infrastructure as Code knowhow (preferably Terraform)
• Professional experience as a system administrator or DevOps engineer
• Expertise in container virtualization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of the cloud environment (preferably GCP) is an advantage
• Knowhow in the field of logging & monitoring (EFK Stack, Prometheus, Grafana)
• Experience with Golang, Python and Java is an advantage
• Very good comprehension as well as communication and team player skills
• Self-responsibility, organizational and coordination strength
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
• A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
• Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
• Staff shopping and travel discounts
• Easy public access
• An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 57,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.