UNIQUE – The Pfarrplatz in Vienna Heiligenstadt
Would you like to become part of our Pfarrplatz family?
We would be happy to get to know you. We enchant our guests here around the Pfarrplatz in Pfarrwirt – the oldest restaurant in Vienna, at the (just redesigned) traditional wine tavern Mayer am Pfarrplatz in the Beethovenhaus as well as in summer in our unique Buschenschank in the Viennese vineyards – Mayer am Nussberg.
Our guests are spoiled with traditional dishes from the Viennese cuisine as well as specials at the point of time and of course with our award-winning wines from our own wineries Mayer am Pfarrplatz and Rotes Haus.
To expand our service team, we are looking for a kitchen assistant (m/f/d).
– YOU like to prepare dishes?
– YOU like to prepare side dishes?
– YOU like to assist the chef?
– YOU like to be responsible for all preparation work?
– YOU independently take over the cleaning work in the kitchen?
– Gastronomic education and professional experience in the kitchen
– Independent work
– Communicative & very good team player
– Long-term job in a traditional Viennese company….
o Did you know that we treat our team like a family and that we don’t just say it, but actually do it? Don`t you think so? Come by and ask our long-time employees yourself.
Even in the toughest economic times, we have not let our team family down and have been able to get all employees through all lockdowns without layoffs. Not to mention our cool team & Christmas parties in the best locations in Vienna. Free catering and also a good glass of wine after duty if requested is a lived practice with us – only TOGETHER we can offer our guests this TOP level of experience.
– Exceptional working environment at one of the most beautiful places in Vienna
– Enjoyment in a motivated, family-oriented team
– Real opportunities for advancement – WE don’t just talk, we do! You don’t believe? Ask our team!
– Starting at € 1.575,00 gross monthly salary with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications
– Very generous tips for a 5-day week with regular duty & time off
An interesting, varied and long-term job in a dynamic environment awaits you. We look forward to your meaningful application including current photo and resume by email to email@example.com – We look very carefully at who we take in our team and therefore ask for some patience in responding to your application – in any case, you will receive reliable feedback provided that the application meets our criteria for completeness.
Pfarrplatz Gastronomiebetriebs GmbH
Herr Clemens Keller, Pfarrplatz 2, 1190 Wien