PALFINGER stands worldwide for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions used on commercial vehicles, railroad vehicles, bridge inspection equipment and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team in Bergheim or Vienna, we are looking for a Backend Software Developer (f/m/d).
PALFINGER is known for its excellent lever solutions. But did you know that we develop equally high-quality software for our partners and customers? We love to create state-of-the-art user experience in the frontend, this also requires a powerful backend. In the IoT team of PALFINGER Connected we are looking for reinforcement.
• Contributing ideas in analyzing requirements and designing solutions.
• Coding with the help of our coding guidelines
• Responsibility for developing new and enhancing existing applications in Cloud Native Backend (Microsoft Azure).
• Test-driven development and focus on software quality
• Active participation in the SCRUM team
• Code testing with unit and E2E testing
• Help bring a successful engineering company into the digital age
• Well-founded completed education in the field of IT/software development
• At least 2 years of professional experience in software development
• Good knowledge of C#/ ASP.net Core/ EntityFramework
• Professional experience with MSSQL and Azure, PostgreSQL an advantage
• Knowledge in the area of test-driven development (unit tests)
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetis advantageous
• Project experience in an IoT environment advantageous
• Knowledge of agile process models (Scrum) advantageous
• Good knowledge of the English language
WE OFFER YOU:
• An expert role in a globally successful company
• Good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom in work organization
• Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive systems
• Career planning and development opportunities, as well as ongoing training
• Voluntary additional benefits of our company health management system PALfit
• Working in an international team in Vienna and Salzburg
The place of work can be either Vienna or Salzburg.
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience and can be significantly above the collective agreement for this position (KV minimum based on full-time employment is 44,580.06 euros gross per year).
We are looking forward to your meaningful application!