PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Team we are looking for a Supply Chain Management – Global Supply Planner (f/m/d).
You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team preparing Palfinger for the challenges of the future. Exciting developments in the fields of digitalization, optimization and AI will increase the visibility and flexibility will ensure the future growth of the company.
You want to solve the challenges of a complex supply chain?
You see yourself as a team player who is willing to tackle different responsibilities and tasks?
You are looking for a creative work environment with changing and international tasks?
Then you are the perfect candidate for our team and – we want you!
• Leading the supply planning process of the monthly sales and operations planning (S&OP) process
• orchestrating a team of regional supply planners and actively involve & interact withrelevant stakeholders Lead the continuous improvement of the S&OP supply process and actively contribute to the development of S&OP towards integrated business planning
• Identify, align and manage business related measures to ensure achievement of company targets for supply chain relevant topics also exceeding the formal S&OP process, question status quo and take the lead for the needed activities
• Actively shape the development of Supply Chain Management at Palfinger and drive improvement in the dimensions strategy, processes and systems
• leading and supporting supply chain improvement projects
• University degree in supply chain management or a similar oriented technical degree
• 2-4 years work experience in SCM in a global organization
• Strong analytic and conceptual capabilities
• High level of interpersonal and intercultural skills combined
• Project management skills
• Very accurate and structured way of working and presenting
WE OFFER YOU:
• a tangible and heartfelt opportunity for young experts to learn and grow with us;
• a creative job in an exciting environment in the industry;
• cooperation in an interdisciplinary and diverse global team;
• good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and the freedom to organize your work;
• performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes;
• career planning, personal and management development programs;
• opportunity to gain international experience;
• voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit;
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 43.314,74 per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application including salary expectations and a possible entry date.