PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, most reliable and most economical lifting solutions worldwide, which are used on commercial vehicles, for bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Marketing Creation team in Bergheim, we are looking for a Specialist in Strategic Content Marketing (f/m/d) to start immediately.
Within your role you have the great opportunity to create communication concepts and creative concepts for topics with strategic implications to shape the PALFINGER brand and Vision 2030. You work closely with the teams of Brand & Identity, Marketing Business Partner, Regional Marketing and with our Digital Platforms & Activation Team.
• Scoping, planning and realizing strategic and creative marketing concepts, campaigns and initiatives
• Strategic storytelling, core messages for topics with strategic scope and possibility to further strengthen the brand model and PALFINGER Vision
• Planning, producing and managing content and stories for online and offline channels (social media, company magazine, annual report, etc.)
• Project Management in Marketing Creation management and execution
• Integrated and cross functional thinking with strong intercultural understanding
• 100% teamplayer with hands on mentality, open minded, creative and imaginative personality
• Feel joy and fun to find the story in every topic
• Profound experience in communication & campaign development as well as its execution
• University degree in marketing and communication or comparable education
• 3-5 years work experience in content marketing, campaigning or marketing project management
• Strategic, structured, conceptional way of working
• Fluent English is a must
• Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
• Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
• Career planning and development opportunities
• Management development programmes
• Personal and professional competence
• Opportunity to gain international experience
• Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
According to the law we indicate a minimum gross salary according to the Austrian metal industry collective agreement of EUR 38.682,28. However, we are willing to overpay according to training and qualification to match the needed talent caliber for this demanding role.
We are looking forward to your informative application!