PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Specialist Marketing Business Partnering (f/m/d).
PALFINGER AG, a stock listed ATX Prime and ATX Global Players company, is the industry leader with global footprint in cranes and lifting solutions, enabling partners and customers to overcome their challenges within various industries. Our solutions are utilized in commercial vehicles, railroad, bridge inspection and in the maritime sector. Also, we constantly explore future opportunities and are proud to have disruptive commercial solutions already on the market.
To reach our ambitious Vision 2030, PALFINGER AG is in transformation to become a solution provider with a strong technological backbone. And to reach our objectives we are investing into our Corporate Marketing & Communications team in our HQ in Salzburg, Austria, for a team-oriented and open-minded employee for the role of Senior Specialist Marketing Business Partnering.
In this versatile marketing role, you will apply your expertise to ensure that the PALFINGER product, service & solution portfolio is uniquely positioned towards salespeople, dealers, and end-customers. Your primary goal will be to grow PALFINGER´s business and sustain our premium position in the market by using marketing as a lever. This is a brand-new role, so you can expect to participate in shaping the department and leave your marks.
• Act as central interface and sparring partner for the global product lines in marketing and communication projects
• Interact extensively with product lines to understand the appropriate capabilities, integration points and requirements as well as providing marketing consulting back into the organization
• Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, in close alignment with regional marketing teams
• Develop product positioning and central USP’s across the product portfolio for different target groups
• Coordinate and cooperate with different (marketing) departments for the implementation of product-related marketing and communication activities of the product lines
• Initiate and execute product, service and solution marketing projects and activities that drive and build awareness, generate leads, and enable sales and dealers to succeed
• Manage marketing projects, track, and monitor progress, and ensure quality deliverables are met on time and within budget
• Contribute with product know-how to the brand equity development
• Report to the Head of Marketing Business Partnering, in a team of 5 professionals
• University degree, preferably in marketing or in engineering
• Experience from a field of technical products, investment goods, or similar
• Strong design and operational implementation skills – this is a doing role!
• Experience in project management and leading projects
• Strong communication skills, quick comprehension of complex business issues as well as integrated and cross-functional thinking
• 100% team player with hands-on mentality and open-minded creative personality
• International work experience, working and living in foreign countries a strong plus
• Fluent in English
WE OFFER YOU:
• The perspectives of a global player with a strong resource base to realize our strategic ambitions
• Career planning and development opportunities
• Management development programs
• Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
• Personal and professional development
• A global audience of colleagues, customers and markets
• Flexible working hours, freedom to organize your work and possibility to work from home-office
• Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
According to the law we indicate a minimum gross salary according to the Austrian metal industry collective agreement of EUR 43.314,74. However, we are willing to overpay according to training and qualification to match the needed talent caliber for this demanding role.
We are looking forward to receiving applications from outstanding candidates!