PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Manager Digital Marketing (f/m/d).
PALFINGER AG, a stock listed ATX Prime and ATX Global Players company, is the industry leader with global footprint in cranes and lifting solutions, enabling partners and customers to overcome their challenges within various industries. Our solutions are utilized in commercial vehicles, railroad, bridge inspection and in the maritime sector. Also, we constantly explore future opportunities and are proud to have disruptive commercial solutions already on the market.
To reach our ambitious Vision 2030, PALFINGER AG is in transformation to become a solution provider with a strong technological backbone. And to reach our objectives we are investing into our Corporate Marketing & Communications team in our HQ in Salzburg, Austria, for an internationally experienced and talented leader for the role of Senior Manager Digital Marketing.
In this challenging marketing role and as the lead of the Digital Marketing team, you will apply leadership and expertise to translate the digital marketing strategy into digital marketing activities and align those with the regional marketing teams around the globe, so that PALFINGER has a global digital marketing approach, balanced with local digital marketing needs. Those activities will ultimately drive brand representation and preference, and ensure reaching PALFINGER’S revenue targets. This is a brand-new role, so you can expect to shape the department and leave your marks.
• Develop the digital marketing strategy in close collaboration with Marketing Business Partnering and Regional Marketing, and by analyzing various sources of
data & information.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
• Write compelling agency briefs that enable our digital partners to deliver world-class marketing collaterals.
• Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Lead a team of 4 digital marketing specialists and ensure talent pipeline and people development (training, growth opportunities, etc.) are in place.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing, particularly within B2B industry of products that require sales consulting
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Experienced in developing strategies and ensuring outstanding implementation
• Leadership experience, capable of setting high standards, driving, and empowering people
• International work experience, working and living in foreign countries a plus
• Fluent in English
WE OFFER YOU:
• The perspectives of a global player with a strong resource base to realize our strategic ambitions
• Career planning and development opportunities
• Management development programs
• Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
• Personal and professional development
• A global audience of colleagues, customers and markets
• Flexible working hours, freedom to organize your work and possibility to work from home-office
• Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
According to the law we indicate a minimum gross salary according to the Austrian metal industry collective agreement of EUR 49.596,40. However, we are willing to overpay according to training and qualification to match the needed talent caliber for this demanding role.
We are looking forward to receiving applications from outstanding candidates!