PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Köstendorf team we are looking for a
PDM/CAx Developer (w/m/d)
You are communicative, like to share your knowledge and feel at home in the PLM/CAX world? Are you a team player and very interested in further optimizing existing systems, testing new technologies and introducing them globally? Then you’ve come to the right place!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for developing the systems for managing our viewing data, the catalogue editor to create configurable documentation and the system to print the service documents
• Palling and implementing new requirements in coordination with the product owners and related areas such as PalDESK (extranet application) and SAP
• Operating and maintaining the applications on Linux and Windows servers
• Ensuring high availability of all applications
• 2nd-Level Support
• Completed technical training in mechanical engineering/software development (HTL/FH/TU).
• Several years of experience in R&D and/or IT is an advantage
• Very good knowledge of Linux, Tcl/Tk, mysql
• Knowledge of C# desirable
• Basic knowledge of SAP
• Basic knowledge of CAD MEDUSA desirable (bacis1)
• Product knowledge of mobile machines or PALFINGER product knowledge is an advantage
• Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
• Independent and structured way of working
• Good life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom in work organisation
• Performance-related remuneration and attractive incentive systems
• Career planning and development opportunities, as well as ongoing training
• Opportunity to gain international experience
• Voluntary additional benefits from our company health management system PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 44.580,06 pa. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!