PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions worldwide, which are used on commercial vehicles, railway vehicles, bridge inspection equipment and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team in Bergheim or Vienna, we are looking for an IT Project Manager Infrastructure (f/m/d).
As an IT Project Manager (f/m/d) in the ICT Projects & Integrations Team, you will manage the IT integration of our international locations together with your international colleagues from the various departments. You will be supported by outsourcing partners with whom you will be responsible for the careful integration of networks, directory services, email and firewalls. The main task for you is to ensure the technically correct and cost-efficient integration of the corresponding information systems and IT processes. In addition, you will take on any other projects in the area of IT infrastructure.
• Analysis of the current situation and creation of solution concepts and project plans
• Responsibility for the functionally correct and timely system integration
• Technical coordination of corresponding project resources
• Responsibility for all costs arising within the framework of the projects
• Project review and handover of the integrated site to operations management
• Completed technical education (HTL, Uni, FH) with IT focus
• Knowledge in the areas of server, network, firewall, Active Directory, VMWare
• Initial experience in IT project management
• Commercial and business understanding
• High level of coordination skills to recognise complex issues and interrelationships
• Strong communication skills, initiative, ability to work in a team and a confident manner
• Excellent knowledge of German and English
• Willingness to travel (approx. 10 %)
• Life balance through flexible working hours and individual freedom of action
• Performance-related pay and attractive bonus systems
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Ongoing further training
• Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on your qualifications and professional experience, which can be significantly higher than the collective agreement for this position (KV minimum based on full-time employment is EUR 43,314.74 gross per year).
We look forward to receiving your application!