PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team we are looking for a committed personality for an
Internship in the Global Human Resources Systems Department (f/m/d)
Are you looking for a 6 months internship in an international company to gain professional experience?
Would you like to get to know HR better and play an active role in shaping and developing PALFINGER’s international HR world? Do you keep an eye on the big picture even when you work precisely and in detail?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We offer you a varied internship with responsible tasks and experience in international projects. The focus is on the areas of HR systems and processes.
• You will support our project team in the implementation of an international HR system – and experience the transformation of HR in
the age of digitalization
• You contribute to the conception and implementation of trainings and workshops
• You work on your own small HR projects
• You are the contact person for international colleagues from the HR department, but also cross-functionally
• A degree in (international) business administration with a focus on human resources/IT or a similar educational background
• Knowledge in dealing with HR systems (SAP Success Factors) is an advantage or we count on your willingness to learn
• Confident handling of MS Office (especially Excel)
• You show initiative, you are not afraid to tackle topics by yourself and enjoy communicating with international colleagues in German and English
• As an organizational talent you enjoy coordination and handling of events
• You are creative and like to work independently on your own ideas
WE OFFER YOU:
• Insight into international HR work
• Great team spirit and a motivated, appreciative and international team
• Targeted training in modern HR solutions
• Varied and responsible topics
• Room for initiative and innovative ideas
• Life balance through flexible working hours and home office option
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 1.596,81. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!