PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Head of Marketing Business Partnering (f/m/d).
PALFINGER AG, a stock listed ATX Prime and ATX Global Players company, is the industry leader with global footprint in cranes and lifting solutions, enabling partners and customers to overcome their challenges within various industries. Our solutions are utilized in commercial vehicles, railroad, bridge inspection and in the maritime sector. Also, we constantly explore future opportunities and are proud to have disruptive commercial solutions already on the market.
To reach our ambitious Vision 2030, PALFINGER AG is in transformation to become a solution provider with a strong technological backbone. And to reach our objectives we are investing into our Corporate Marketing & Communications team in our HQ in Salzburg, Austria, for an internationally experienced and talented leader for the role of Head of Marketing Business Partnering.
In this challenging marketing role and as member of the Marketing Leadership team, you will apply leadership and expertise to ensure that the PALFINGER product, service & solution portfolio is uniquely positioned towards salespeople, dealers, and end-customers. Your primary goal will be to grow PALFINGER´s business and sustain our premium position in the market by using marketing as a lever. This is a brand-new role, so you can expect to shape the department and leave your marks.
• Define the marketing strategy and govern the annual product & solution planning cycle
• Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional
implementation of the plan
• Drive framework and methodology for competitor mapping, buyer intelligence and value proposition development
• Interact extensively with product lines to understand the appropriate capabilities, integration points and
requirements as well as providing marketing consulting back into the organization
• Initiate and execute product, service and solution marketing projects and activities that drive and build awareness,
generate leads, and enable sales and dealers to succeed
• Drive proper collaboration, coordination, training, communication, and alignment among the product, service &
solution marketing team.
• Manage marketing agency suppliers, track, and monitor progress, and ensure quality deliverables are met on time
and within budget.
• Lead and develop a team of marketing business partners and business analysts
• University degree, MBA or comparable education preferably in marketing
• Substantial job-related experience from preferably global blue-chip corporations that act as trailblazers in defining
modern product marketing, preferably from a heavy machinery business with an indirect sales model
• Strong design and operational implementation skills – this is a doing role!
• Leadership experience, capable of setting high standards, driving and empowering people
• Experience in leading and guiding peer groups, and coordinating portfolios of work
• Strong communication skills, able to drive and influence groups of people, speak out and walk the talk
• Project and program management, including communication and change management planning is also required
• International work experience, working and living in foreign countries a strong plus
• Fluent in English in writing and speaking
• Willingness to travel globally (around 20%)
• The perspectives of a global player with a strong resource base to realize our strategic ambitions
• Career planning and development opportunities
• Management development programs
• Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
• Personal and professional development
• A global audience of colleagues, customers and markets
• Flexible working hours, freedom to organize your work and possibility to work from home-office
• Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
According to the law we indicate a minimum gross salary according to the Austrian metal industry collective agreement of EUR 58.531,90. However, we are willing to overpay according to training and qualification to match the needed talent caliber for this demanding role.
We are looking forward to your informative application!