PALFINGER stands for the most innovative, reliable and economical lifting solutions used in commercial vehicles, rail vehicles, bridge inspection equipment and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team we are looking for a BackEnd Software Developer (f/m/d).
Palfinger is known for its excellent lever solutions. But did you know that we develop just as high quality software for our partners and customers? We love to create outstanding user experience on the web through state-of-the-art backends.
• Contribute your ideas to the analysis of requirements and the design of solutions.
• Write code you can be proud of using our coding guidelines
• Develop a modern .NET backend with us
• Write automated test code
• Learn from feedback and help others through your feedback
• University degree or similar education in the IT/software development field.
• Several years of professional experience with backend software.
• Knowledge and experience with C#, relational databases, .NET, EF Core, SOA (O, SOA (OData, Rest, GraphQL).
• Experience in Test-Driven-Development.
• Very good English skills
• Experience with Jira, Git and Docker an advantage.
• Knowledge and experience with Azure and Cloud advantageous
• Experience with the development of parsers based on ANTLR advantageous
• Experience with software development processes such as SCRUM advantageous.
• Experience with business processes and ERP systems such as SAP advantageous.
• Enjoy collaboration in programming
• High degree of independence and good self-organisation
• Analytical skills and great willingness to learn
WE OFFER YOU:
• Life balance through flexible working hours and individual creative freedom
• Performance-related pay and attractive bonus systems
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Ongoing further training
• Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary based on your qualifications and professional experience, which can be significantly higher than the collective agreement for this position (KV minimum based on full-time employment is EUR 38,682.28 gross per year).
We look forward to receiving your application!