PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. We are steadily growing and therefore we are hiring and strengthening our Center of Excellence Mechatronics team in Köstendorf and looking for a
Inbound Product Manager Control-Systems (w/m/d)
You like to develop and strengthen product strategies and you are experienced in the area of control systems?
In addition, you enjoy it to expand product- and system portfolios in close cooperation with the technology teams?
Then you have come to the right place.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• With expertise and entrepreneurial thinking, you are responsible for the Product Portfolios Radio Remote and Control Systems within the Competence Cluster Electronics
• The proactive communication and strategic coordination with all product lines are in your good hands
• You examine the product life cycle carefully and you will find new ways for further improvement
• The strategic development of the portfolios with a particular focus on modularity and target costs is one of your strengths
• In close coordination with the relevant stakeholders, you will consolidate and structure the requirements for new modules
• You are familiar with the project coordination of strategic projects
• The market observation, the analysis of technology trends and new applications are on your agenda
• Completed technical education (HTL, University-degree or adequate) in Mechatronics/ Electronics / Electrics
• Several years of experience in the field of product management
• High communication and implementation skills
• Experience in project management and requirement management
• Analytical thinking and structured, self-organized skills
• Fluent in German and business English
• Strong social and intercultural competence
• Willingness to travel worldwide
• Good life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom in work organisation
• Performance-related remuneration and attractive incentive systems
• Career planning and development opportunities, as well as ongoing training
• Opportunity to gain international experience
• Voluntary additional benefits from our company health management system PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 44.580,06. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!