PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team in Product Line Loader Cranes, Marine & Wind Crane we are looking for a
Calculation Engineer – Crane Statics (w/m/d)
Do you enjoy technical mechanics, have experience with FEM, work in an organised manner and are a team player?
Would you like to be part of a team that develops a highly specialised structural analysis programme? And accompany the crane development with your work from the concept to the standard-compliant analysis? Then you’ve come to the right place – a varied job awaits you!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Development and improvement of structural-mechanical calculation models in the field of crane statics
• Preparation and implementation of international calculation standards in the in-house developed structural analysis program
• Definition of calculation algorithms for software implementation in the in-house structural analysis program
• Preparation of specifications for programming, testing and approving the implementation
• Supporting the user in the design department
• Design and development of overload systems on the crane control system in combination with dimensioning and verification in accordance with standards
• Completed higher technical education (TU, FH) in the field of mechanical engineering
• Several years of experience in the field of design and calculation of mechanical engineering or steel construction elements
• Knowledge of the finite element method is an advantage
• Good knowledge of German and English
• Team-oriented as well as structured and analytical way of working
• Strong social and intercultural competence
• Good life balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom in work organisation
• Performance-related remuneration and attractive incentive systems
• Career planning and development opportunities, as well as ongoing training
• Opportunity to gain international experience
• Voluntary additional benefits from our company health management system PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 43.314,74 pa. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!