Together with our team, you develop applications, eCommerce and ERP/CRM solutions with a focus on usability and design. You are fully integrated in the entire process from the first assessment, through the conception to the testing and the GoLive. You work closely with our team of designers, developers and project managers and are partly integrated in the communication with the client.
You develop optimised technical solutions and document them.
You work with proven frameworks and platforms (Symfony, Django, Magento, Odoo, Flutter, Typescript Angular)
You develop innovative and sustainable modules in agile structures
You actively contribute to quality assurance
You support the modelling and optimisation of databases
You work closely with the product owner and the scrum master and coordinate with them
You take on personal responsibility (mentoring) for junior developers in your team in order to increase their quality.
– Experience in designing, implementing and testing RESTFul APIs and relational databases.
– Good German and/or English language skills.
– At least 3 years of practical experience or equivalent training.
– Willingness to learn, communication skills, interest in new technologies and independent working style.
What we offer
• A young, dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchic structure and opportunities to participate in the process
• Interesting projects for internationally active companies with everchanging requirements
• Modern working environment with excellent technical equipment
• Free annual ticket of the Grazer Linien. Discounts at our partner companies
• Long-term employment in an innovative, successful and stable company
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home office