Together with our team, you develop applications for virtual 3D modelling of various elements (textiles, curtains, stage
equipment, interior design) with the focus on aesthetics and closeness to reality. These models and elements are integrated
from different e-commerce applications or calculators via API and serve as visual support for the customer. You
are an integral part of the entire project process – from initial assessment and conception, to testing and GoLive. You
work closely with our team of designers, developers and project managers and are partly integrated in the communication
with the client.
• You develop optimised technical solutions and document them.
• You develop innovative and sustainable modules in agile structures.
• You actively contribute to the quality assurance process.
• You support the modeling and optimisation of databases.
• You work very close with the product owner and the scrum master and you coordinate your work with them.
• You take on personal responsibility (mentoring) for junior developers in your team in order to increase their quality.
• Basic experience in the design, implementation and testing of RESTFul APIs and relational databases. At least 3 years of
practical experience or equivalent education.
• Good German and / or English language skills.
• At least 3 years of practical experience or equivalent training.
• You are willing to learn and acquire new skills, have good communication skills, are interested in new technologies and
have an independent working style.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A young, dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchic structure and opportunities to participate in the process
• Interesting projects for internationally active companies with everchanging requirements
• Modern working environment with excellent technical equipment
• Free annual ticket of the Grazer Linien. Discounts at our partner companies
• Long-term employment in an innovative, successful and stable company
• Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home office