The LASSELSBERGER Group is a European producer of raw materials, building materials and ceramic tiles. Clearly structured into three divisions Ceramics, Minerals and Building Materials, not only the local domestic markets but also many international markets – mainly in Western Europe – are supplied by the production sites in Central and Eastern Europe.
As we are a fast growing company, we are expanding our agile SAP Applications Team with a:
SAP Help Desk / Technical Support LE (m/f)
As part of our Team, be…
… the first point of contact for End- & Key-Users across the Group for system changes and settings
… the quick support in technical issues as well as system and technical related documentation
… the problem-solver in handling module-oriented incidents
You bring along:
– Demonstrated ability in customizing, master data support and end-user training
– Ability to react quickly and effectively to incidence
– At least 2 years of experience in working with SAP in the module Logistic Execution
What we offer you in this position:
– A friendly and dynamic team environment characterized by technical experts
– Interesting tasks across modules with the possibility of expanding your knowledge
– Intercultural exchange while working across countries in the CEE & CIS region
– If your working location is Austria your total annual gross salary is at least EUR 40.000,- (based on fulltime 40h). Depending on your qualifications and previous professional experience, overpayment is possible.