You just have basic skills? No worries – you will get a buddy and a training on the job!
Assistant Cook/Cook (m/f/d)
Full time/Part time/ immediate employment
• Preparation and serving of meals (menus, buffets, events)
• Responsible for achieving/maintaining HACCP standards
• Ensuring efficient coordination/teamwork
• Creation of menu plan
• Responsibility for stock of food supplies
• Close cooperation with the service department
• Experience of institutional or restaurant cooking include food preparation
• Planning, problem solving and teamwork
• Depending on your experience you may start as cook assistant or as a cook. You just have basic skills? No worries – you will get a buddy and a training on the job!
• Fulltime (40h/week)/Parttime (20-30h/week)
• Minimum gross-salary starts with €2.000.- (at 40h/week), 14x per year, depending on qualification and work experience salary can also be higher, (net salary starts with €1.526,62.- 14x per
• Flexible working time models (4,5,6 days/week) by arrangement
• Billing to the minute
• Temporary accommodation
• Immediate employment
• kids are warmly welcome, a save place to work
• free meals for you during work and for your kids for a small fee
• help with translation in Ukrainian and to deal with official channels
• Family working environment
Would you like to join the JUFA-Team?
Click in for more details: www.jufahotels.com/jobs or get in contact with us:
firstname.lastname@example.org/ phone: 0043 (0) 5 7083- 144
We are looking forward to hear from you!