medPhoton is one of the most innovative companies in Salzburg. Our Medical Imaging Solutions and Products stand for the highest quality and are available at medical facilities worldwide. We develop cutting edge Medical Devices and corresponding software, on our Salzburg premises.
We are currently looking to fill the role of:
APPLICATION SPECIALIST – radiological devices (m/f/d)
(Full-time, start date as soon as possible)
Managing customer feedback and expectations
Handling of customer complaints, supervision of solution finding
User-level usability testing and application training to customers as well as employees
Development & documentation of training material with main focus on clinical workflows as well as device calibrations
Support and manage customer projects, from concept phases to implementation of new solutions and the upgrade of existing tools
Maintenance of parts of the technical documentation of our product line (user manual, specification sheet, case reports, flyers)
Collaboration within the company to develop and improve high technological medical devices for radiotherapy.
Ideally background in usage or handling of medical devices
University degree or equal practical experience
Native or professional level of English, ideally second/third language competences (German, Spanish, French, Italian…)
Ideally some experience in Application within the medical technology industry.
A passion for resourceful and creative problem-solving.
Ability to work independently but also a motivated and enthusiastic team player
Great people skills, and a proven track record of building relationships.
What we offer:
• Motivating work climate as part of our international & creative team
• The opportunity to grow with our company & to directly partake in our successes
• Exiting and varying tasks
• Collaboration with cross departmental teams, both locally and internationally
• Working with innovative devices and software systems in the field of radiation therapy
• Generous social benefits within our multinational medPhoton enterprise
• Good transport connections and parking availability