Are you looking for an opportunity, which allows you to contribute to a marked leader’s software product portfolio? Interested in working with various different technologies and tackling the real-world challenges of our customers? Then you will find HICO to be an attractive employer.
What we are looking for:
• You are part of a young, agile and international development team
• You are responsible for developing and maintaining automated tests for our growing software product portfolio
• You exchange your experiences with your colleagues
• You are supporting the developers and application engineers directly with keeping the software quality high
• You formulate and contribute new ideas and improvements
What qualifications you should have and what you bring with you:
• Technical education within software testing/development and/or professional experience in the field
• Knowledge in the areas of software testing and Quality Assurance (QA) as well as in C#, .NET
• 1-3 years experience with test automation frameworks (such as Ranorex, Selenium, Tosca)
• Experience using a testing-related toolset (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, TestRail, TestLink, Qase, XRay, …)
• Nice to have: DevOps and Azure, Angular, PowerShell
• ISTQB Certificate is a plus
• Knowledge of English and/or knowledge of German, both written and spoken
• Team player as well as self-organized
We are Future Ready, are you? Coming together as a team at our locations is important to us, but so is our individual flexibility and the possibility to contribute with your skills both from your place of work as well as remote (Home Office). We believe a comfortable working environment empowers you to bring the best to the team. Have ideas? Bring them to the table!
In compliance with the GBG (“Gleichbehandlungsgesetz“) we encourage both women and men to apply. The level of payment for this position will be oriented to the Austrian Collective Agreement „Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik“ (ST1). Overpayment is based on applicants‘ skills and qualifications and agreed during a personal interview.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org