Are you looking for an opportunity, which allows you to evaluate and analyze the complex processes, and requirements our customers face and support them with deployment and implementation of our software portfolio to support these processes and requirements? Are you further looking for the opportunity to shape and impact the development of our software product portfolio based of your customer experience? Then you will find HICO to be an attractive employer.
What we are looking for:
• You are the single point of contact for a set of our customers
• You analyze their requirements and processes and suggestion solutions and improvements
• You adapt and customize the software product portfolio for your customers
• Your analysis and specifications feed directly into the standard software development process
• You evaluate the viability of new software functions in the context of customer use cases
• You support the sales responsible with technical detailed knowledge
What qualifications you should have and what you bring with you:
• Technical education within software development or “Integrated Product Support” background
• Exceptional knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of German, written and spoken, is a helpful asset
• Knowledge of XML and XML-Technologies beneficial
• Experience in Logistics Support Analysis (LSA)/Product Support Analysis (PSA) or technical authoring expedient
• Knowledge of ASD S-Series of IPS-Specifications (e.g. S1000D, S2000M, S3000L, S4000P) or ATA e-Business Program (e.g. ATA iSpec2200, ATA Spec 2000, GEIA-0007) beneficial
• Self-organized working and willingness to travel for business internationally
We are Future Ready, are you? Coming together as a team at our locations is important to us, but so is our individual flexibility and the possibility to contribute with your skills both from your place of work as well as remote (Home Office). We believe a comfortable working environment empowers you to bring the best to the team. Have ideas? Bring them to the table!
In compliance with the GBG (“Gleichbehandlungsgesetz“) we encourage both women and men to apply. The level of payment for this position will be oriented to the Austrian Collective Agreement „Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik“ (ST2). Overpayment is based on applicants‘ skills and qualifications and agreed during a personal interview.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org