We, GG Group, are a global family-owned business group, which develops and produces technically advanced high-quality cables and wiring systems for energy and data transmission in the automotive and industrial environment. We work with passion, inspired minds and full of energy to develop and deliver the best solution for our customers, wherever they need us.
Join a dynamic and flexible work environment that enables you to bring in and expand your strengths!
• Independent planning, development and documentation of company-specific applications based on SAP ABAP / ABAP OO development
• Draft, design, specification of customer-specific SAP applications and extensions with subsequent implementation
• Process-oriented integration of non-SAP systems
• Definition, extension and modification of reports, dialog transactions, print forms and interfaces to non-SAP systems
• Reliable contact for the SAP consultant colleagues and departments regarding technical development issues
• Taking over the 2nd and 3rd level SAP support
• Successfully completed studies (FH/UNI) in business administration, (business) computer science or a comparable education (HTL) with practical relevant programming experience
• Confident, practice-tested handling of the programming language ABAP / ABAP OO
• Willingness to familiarize yourself with new development topics
• Practical experience in the implementation of SAP interfaces ALE / IDOC, RFC, BAPI, the form technologies SAPScript and SmartForms and ideally experience with Web Dynpro, Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro and SAP UI5 / SAP Fiori
• Quality-conscious and independent way of working coupled with analytical thinking skills
• Very good written and spoken English skills, German skills are advantageous
• Independent and responsible work in a team
• International and owner-managed company that is expanding rapidly
• Varied, creative area of responsibility in an informal and open atmosphere
• Flexible working time model, mobile work and time off in lieu
• EAP – Employee Assistance Program (https://eap.world/eap-fuer-beschaefte/)
• Attractive training and development opportunities
• Regular cultural, sports and health offers
• Modern office with excellent transport connections (U4 Heiligenstadt)
• We are required by law to state the minimum salary for this position. According to our collective agreement, this is Euro 2,620 (full-time basis). The actual salary depends on your qualifications and previous experience and will be agreed in a personal interview.