Technical Sales/Customer Success Engineer
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer looking to work for an industry leading Software Firm within the pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industry. The Technical Sales/Customer Success Engineer will play a critical role in demonstrating our data management and analytical software solution PAS-X Savvy to our prospect customers.
PAS-X Savvy helps customers to accelerate their time to market for new product scale-up from laboratory scale to commercial production. By applying latest data science methods such as Enhanced Multivariate Analysis and Artificial Intelligence, developed by our dedicated and experienced product team, the solution will give customers unmatched data visualization, management and collaboration opportunity in the true sense of Pharma 4.0.
This is your excellent opportunity as a dynamic and motivated person, who ideally has a technical background, enjoys interaction with potential customers, has excellent communication skills and likes a fast-paced work environment.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
Your role in our team •
• You will be identifying and establishing new business being responsible for strong lead generation •
• Organize sales visits •
• Conduct demonstrations, trainings and presentations to help clients discover and understand offered solutions •
• Liaising with existing customers •
• Prepare technical chapters for tenders, proposals, quotations •
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support •
• Elevate sales team by in-house trainings and offerings to understand solutions •
• Attending trade shows and exhibitions, conferences and meetings •
• Assistance to meet sales targets of the organization •
• Customer success •
• Lead Special Interest Group and support Product Management
Your profile •
• You possess a Bachelor’s degree in science or business •
• You have a minimum 1 year of experience and knowledge in technical sales or customer success •
• A basic understanding of the life science industry is a plus •
• Technical affinity to learn new technical tools and languages •
• You are comfortable working in a fast growing and paced environment •
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills •
• Ability to travel, potentially 40-50% of the time
Your benefits •
• You are part of a great and internationally growing team taking ownership from day one •
• You will work in a flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues •
• You profit from cross-functional and international collaboration and interaction •
• Additional region-specific benefits
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. For legal reasons, we are obliged to inform you, that the collective bargaining minimum salary for this position is €50’000 gross yearly. Our salaries are nonetheless oriented towards market based salaries and may be significantly higher than the minimum salary.
For questions please contact us via
Equal employer opportunity
Körber Pharma Software is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran