We are looking for software developers of at least middle level to join our Innsbruck, Austria based team. We build complex and compelling state of the art web and desktop applications, typically driven by RESTful backends. Our customers include top 500 companies in the automotive, transport or financial industries as well as governments and governmental entities.
Our ideal candidates are curious and collaborative people who are eager to share what they already know and to jump in on an opportunity to dive into new territory.
And here’s where you come in:
You’ll join our cross-functional development teams in developing custom applications running both on „ordinary“ desktops, web browsers and mobile devices, driven by Java backends using state of the art Java technology, including Microservices and Java/Jakarta EE. We also love to hear your opinion when it comes to software architecture.
We understand you’ll maybe have a greater interest and experience in some of those technologies than others, but nevertheless appreciate if you are willing to walk paths less familar, too.
It’s in our genes to not only keep up with the latest technologies, but to define them! Our approach is far from perfect and we really love people helping us to refine it, and everyone has a seat at the table!
What we expect:
* Professional experience in Java backend development
* Knowledge about Microservice architectures
* Knowledge about Java/Jakarta EE
* A good understanding of object oriented design, including design patterns
* A desire to collaborate and innovate in small and highly agile teams
* Very good oral and written English knowledge is mandatory
What we appreciate as well:
* Interest and experience in software architecture
* Curious or even eager to work in a DevOps environment
* Some knowledge about docker, kubernetes and OpenShift
* German knowledge is a plus
What we offer
* Above average pay
* Very flexible and family-friendly work schedule
* A very friendly working atmosphere
* Work from the office as well as from home. Or from the mountain top of the Patscherkofel 🙂
According to the Austrian collective labor agreement in the IT industry („IT Kollektivvertrag“), the minimum gross annual pay for this position is between EUR 44,660 and EUR 50,540 (depending on your work experience).
Beyond that, depending on your experience and qualifications, we are offering individual overpayment as well.
People are as diverse as our world
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status or any other basis protected by law or regulation.